Fair use of the service, rules and obligations
In this document we will explain the rules for fair use of the service. The rules expressed here entail not only the rules the customer has to accept but also the obligations we need to fulfill. This is a valid legal document that allows you to understand your rights and ours.
- For the customer to be able to use our services apropiately, he/she needs to accept and understand this document first.
- We believe in the natural flow of ideas, we do not monitor or watch any activity the customer does with the service, except for the CPU time/resources that are constantly monitred to guaranteed a good service.
- If the customer abuses the service by doing anything illegal such as: sending spam, ilegal projects, hacking, posting pornography or anything that is forbidden or has serious implications, BIGFRAME.hosting reserves the right to inmediatly suspend the service. Ilegal activities are not allowed, period.
- Refrain from insulting, bullying and/or misbehaving on tickets or support request. BIGFRAME.hosting reserves the right to immediately suspend the account if the customer does not behave. We want to enjoy offering the service to you as much as you deserve to have a good service. In that sense, we don’t want the customer to turn our lives in a living hell, so, please, be polite.
- Avoid using fake identities to register the service, this could result in the service being suspended.
- Avoid using or trying to use fake credit cards. If the credit card company denies a payment we will inform them of that failed payment and you could end up on a blacklist or worse.
- Avoid using copyrighted material. We take copyright claims very seriously and will act upon it if requested by suspending the account.
Failure to comply on any of these points could end up in your account being cancelled and your information deleted.
Invoices should be paid on time whenever possible to prevent late fees. All plans will have an additional late fee added on the 6 day past overdue. The system will send 4 payment reminders as follows:
- The Invoice Unpaid Reminder will be sent 5 days after the payment is overdue.
- The First Overdue reminder will be sent 7 days after the payment is overdue.
- The Second Overdue reminder will be sent 9 days after the payment is overdue.
- The Final Overdue reminder will be sent 11 days after the payment is overdue.
If the invoice is not paid after 11 days past overdue the system will suspend the plan attached to that invoice on the 12th day. The system will wait to a maximum of 60 days for the payment to be completed. On day 61 the system will cancel the plan automatically and the customer may loose all of it’s data without any right to legal action. Customers who skip payment for 61 days and end up with cancelled services will no longer be eligible to get new services with us due to lack of commitment.
If monthly billing is an issue the customer can request an immediate change to a 3-months, 6-months or 1 year billing cycle at any time.
The following actions could allow BIGFRAME.hosting to inmediately cancel the customers account. If the action is severe it could also allow BIGFRAME.hosting to sue the customer.
- The use of the service for hacking, ilegal DDoS, flooding or similar bad behavior
- Using the service for child pornography, which will in turn allow us to inmediately report the customer to the authorities.
- Using the service for fraudulent activities such as stolen credit cards, ilegal transactions be it directly or indirectly.
You are responsible for the good use of your account. BIGFRAME.hosting wont be held responsible for damage if you end up giving your control panel access or any other service password to an outside party.
Your control panel access is like your personal document, keep it safe. Remember we can reset you the password anytime if you suspect it was stolen.
We understand Fair Use of the service as the customer doing normal tasks inside WordPress, even rescaling pictures, optimizing databases and so on. The server is more than capable of handling such activities. If, on the contrary, you install faulty plugins or bad coded plugins that ends up using huge chunks of CPU time for more than an hour, we will notify you of the problem and even help you fix it. If the high CPU usage persist we will limit your PHP processes and other server related resources on your account to avoid affecting other customers.
If the customer ignores or refuse to fix the problems or even refuse our help, we reserve the right to suspend the account in order to protect the other customers on the same server.
BIGFRAME.hosting reserves the right to modify this document partially. If this occurs, the client will be notified.